Regardless of the size of your business or type of IT environment, when your network goes down and your data is at risk–it’s an emergency.
Not just to you, but to us. Because the way we look at it, your problems are our problems.
We understand that time spent offline is costly in every way, so we will do whatever it takes to get you up and running as quickly as possible. Unlike some companies who spend countless hours dealing with the long-term ramifications of a potential fix after your systems grind to a halt, we move forward fast with a solution for you that works well now and can be fine-tuned later if needed – even if it takes all hands on deck.
From system planning, installation, and optimization to data back-ups and disaster recovery and everything in between, count on Clark for all the IT support your business needs.
- General small business support (server, network, phone, printer, and workstations)
- System planning, installation, and optimization
- Data back-ups and disaster recovery
- Cloud migration and administration
- Compliance and Policy Review
- Office moves and build-outs
- Camera and door access control installation and repair
Spending a lot of time watching an hourglass on your slow-moving computer? Got years-worth of photos and important documents unprotected on your hard drive? We can fix that!
- Slow computers
- Cloud storage options
- Virus protection
- Wi-fi installations and improvements
- Improved cellular service
- Smart Home technologies
Working With us
At Clark, we want to do business with you in whatever way makes you most comfortable.
- When you have an IT problem, getting it resolved is easy. We don’t have work tickets or client portals. You can call us or email us directly. All service requests are maintained in a database so we can track your issue from our first contact to resolution.
- Clients may choose to be billed à la carte as services are rendered on a Time & Materials basis.
- We offer full-service contracts, but they are not required. Many business clients choose a Peace of Mind Plan based on their IT infrastructure, working environment, and other requirements that include backups, virus/malware protection, monitoring general server health, installing normal and security updates, and updating firmware on firewalls and wireless access points.
Our business relationships are based on trust. We have found that when we make our clients’ satisfaction our main goal, everything else falls in line.